Tuesday, January 29, 2019

New YouTube Videos!

I have been uploading on my YouTube channel lately and you should go check it out!!
The video has me showing you how to watercolor these beautiful cameras and also how to put fabric in them and to put felt in the back and getting your finally product!
You can get this on my Etsy Camera Pendant Blanks!
This is the finally product in the video!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my other video that I just posted up! 
In this video Bird Pendant Tutorial I'll be showing you how to put these adorable bird together!
Ill be showing you how to put the fabric and doing the felt back and gluing the pinback!
You can get this Bird Pendant Blank on my Etsy shop!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I have also been putting new photos on my Peacock Gumdrop!
This was when I was taking a walk and I thought this was cute lol!
You can get this on the etsy shop! Pine walk

This was when I was shopping in a vintage shop! I just love cute toys!
You can get this on my shop Children Blocks 

Then Finally this is a cool photo with my crystal ball! I think its interesting!
You can get this on my Etsy Shop! Crystal Ball Of Wonders


No comments:

Post a Comment