Monday, February 6, 2017

Fabric designs

 I have made many new designs for fabric lately...some florals and some woodland.  I just learned how to do fabric design and I'm so amazed by myself .... I never knew I could learn this fast!!!! This one above me is my favorite one that I've made!! and soon will be on ArtFrenzyStudio as cards and other products.
Here is my cute deer with leaves and berries ......I love deers so of course I made a fabric design with a deer!!!
 Here is my adorable mushrooms ....they are so cute with the red and it goes well with my deer fabric!!!

Also below this is my favorite fabric design on many things ....it could end up happening soon!!!!
I'm so proud of the look of my fabric design.......I hope some day I will become a fabric designer!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment