Saturday, July 2, 2016

My car "Mclovin"

 Say "hello" to my car Mclovin!!!!!!......... Don't you think my car is amazing!!!......I love Darth Vader in Star wars...........Then I also love roses....they have always been my favorite  flower!!!... The reason I Called him "Mclovin" is cause of one of my favorite movies is "Superbad" .......once I heard that name it was perfect for my car to me lol.
Here is side views of my car ......I love the vines .....I wanted to make this look like when I'm driving that it is flowing from the car...... I still cant believe that I painted this all myself!!!!!......This car was perfect for paint just cause its white its like a huge canvas!!! .......But I love being unusual and having a different car then what normal people have.....Its just perfect with my whole style!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment