Monday, May 1, 2017

Spring Sale in my Etsy Shop 30% off


It is time for a Huge spring 30% off Sale!!!
You can get Any wood pendants blanks, Necklaces, rings, earrings, kits...everything 30 % off!!!
Use this code when checking out...if you need more info about using coupons...click here.
Starting now May 1st...until 
Sunday May 14th 11.59 pm (pacific standard time).

Here is just a sample of what is in the etsy store...
Here is my candy pack....It has the cutest colors that look like candy but on my hoops!

 Here is my newest product....It looks like a Polaroid

 Here is one of the finished products that you can get in my shop 
these are the covers of some of my pendant blank packs that you can also get
Each one comes with one pattern and instructions.
Even just putting fabric in my hexie pendant is adorable...Its super easy!
You can also get ring packs in the store!
I'm holding a variety of pendants ....fun embroidery projects.
 Finally with my hoops you can make so many things and put whatever you want in the hoop!!

This is the perfect time to stock up on the wood pendant blanks ......to make fun projects during the summer, get ready for fall shows ahead a time and make Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment